TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Regarding Wheel and Tire Sales, MOTORSPORT TECH procures wheels and tires from Customer selected manufacturers and sells and delivers said wheels and tires to Customer after procurement. MOTORSPORT TECH is therefore NOT liable or responsible in any way for matters covered by manufacturer wheel and tire warranties. It is Customer's sole responsibility to take up warranty issues directly with the manufacturer.
• Customer is at all times responsible for all shipping charges both ways, including adjustments and returns for any reason, including warranty issues.
• Any and all complaints, problems, issues, missing parts or components, etc., if any, MUST be reported to MOTORSPORT TECH within 48 hours after Customer accepts delivery of merchandise. After 48 hours, all problems and issues, except for warranty issues, are the Customer's responsibility.
•MOTORSPORT TECH is not responsible in any way, nor does it assume ANY liability, either express or implied, for any property loss, loss of time, profit or income, or any other incidental damages caused to or by custom wheel/adapter configurations involving low profile tires, or installations not performed by Motorsport Technology, unless said installations are performed by a licenced professional mechanic or by a professional wheel or tire store.
• MOTORSPORT TECH is not responsible for customer’s error in ordering.
• All prices are + shipping + handling.
• All prices are subject to change without notice, at our discretion.
Purchasing items under false pretenses of any sort is illegal. We do not tolerate credit card fraud or identity theft and we will use all resources at our disposal to press criminal charges against individuals who perpetrate any sort of fraud.
1- Credit Card
All major credit cards are accepted.
Billing address must match shipping address.
Most products can be purchased online through our secure credit card processing system.
3- Postal Money Order
Please mail to:
280 S Rock Blvd, Ste 100
Reno, NV 89502
United States of America
Financing - Finance Charge
At times, MOTORSPORT TECH may, solely at our discretion, extend time to pay for purchases. Any amount which is not paid by the 10th day of the month following delivery is subject to a finance charge. The monthly periodic interest rate of this finance charge is 1 1/12%. This equals an annual interest rate of 18%. The finance charge is determined by deducting from the previous balance, payments, credits, and previous billed and unbilled past due finance charges.
• ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING CHARGE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
• NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS OR RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDERS (All adapters, spacers, drilled, gold or chrome plated wheels are special orders) - NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Customer is at all times responsible for all shipping charges both ways, including returns, in every case, NO EXCEPTIONS.
• ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED IN NEW CONDITION.
- Tires must not have been driven on.
- Wheels and/or tires must not have been mounted on vehicle, and tires must not have been installed on wheels.
- If wheels or tires have been mounted or installed, or tires have been driven on, no exchanges, refunds, cancellations, or returns – ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
• All merchandise must be properly packaged.
• All new wheels must be returned in original boxes.
• If customer returns product
- Do not ship via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Make sure merchandise is fully insured.
- YOU MUST CALL FOR A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND THIS NUMBER MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE PACKAGE/LABEL, ALONG WITH THE NAME UNDER WHICH THE MERCHANDISE WAS PURCHASED.
•All returns or cancellations subject to freight and handling charge plus 25% restocking fee or 25% cancellation fee of the total amount.
• ABSOLUTELY NO returns or cancellations on special orders (for example: adapters, spacers, drilled or gold or chrome plated wheels).
• If you mount the rims or tires on the car, or the tires on the rims ABSOLUTELY NO returns.
• All terms of "Return Policy" above apply.
• Secure center cap and lug nuts/bolts in separate bags and tape securely to inside of wheel.
• If returning two wheels in one box, must have protective cardboard between wheels.
• Wheel must have a foam sheet pad protecting the face of the wheel from cardboard chafing.
• Wheel must be secured and well protected in the box. Any Styrofoam packing material received with the shipment must be reused in the same way.
• Remove any staples that are not fully closed from the box.
• All terms of "Return Policy" above apply.
• Tires must not have been mounted on wheels.
• Each tire package must be labeled with our address as well as your own address.
• Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the label.
Return Wheel and Tires Package
• When possible, use original packaging material.
• Original packaging consists of:
- Three cardboard layers (two for the face of the wheel and one for the backside of the wheel).
- Foam or bubble rap layers are required to protect the face of the wheel from cardboard chafing.
- Padded envelope containing any lug
• The tire/wheel package must be repackaged in the same fashion as when they were originally received.
• If nylon banding is unavailable, a high-strength tape may be substituted to hold cardboard and foam securely on the tire/wheel package.
Reasons Why A Refund Might Not Be Issued
• Improper packaging. All instructions on this page must be strictly adhered to. The packages are not treated gently during shipment, and without the proper packaging, the wheels can easily become damaged. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the wheels are protected for shipment.
• Damaged Product - Under no circumstance will MOTORSPORT TECH accept a return of product that is damaged due to the negligence of the customer or for not following the instructions herein for proper packaging and shipping!!! Remember, the wheels are still your (the customer) property until we get them back.
• Wheels have been mounted on tires, or tires on vehicle. If there is ANY indication of this, we will NOT issue a refund.
• Packages are lost by the shipper. In this event, it is your responsibility to contact the shipper and file an insurance claim. We are not responsible in any way for packages shipped by you until we actually receive them.
• All products sold by MOTORSPORT TECH carry the standard manufacturers warranty. MOTORSPORT TECH will be happy to help when a warranty problem arises. However, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitment for any particular purpose, by MOTORSPORT TECH.
• NO WARRANTY ON GOLD PLATED WHEELS.
• ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON CHROME PLATED WHEELS (wire wheels are excluded)
• CUSTOMER PAYS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING BOTH WAYS ON ALL WARRANTIES OR ADJUSTMENTS.
• NO WARRANTIES ON RUSTED WIRE WHEELS.
• Shipping takes place on or over business days only (no weekends or holidays). For example, an item shipped on a Friday via 2 Day Air will arrive on Tuesday.
• Typical gound shipping usually takes place in 7-10 business days. We are not responsible for delays caused by the shipper.
• Please call us (775) 351-1000 to check on stock availability, timeframe, or to discuss Priority Ordering (at additional cost, we can accommodate your need for faster processing).
• Shipping cost for wheel and/or tire purchases, including returns, is the full responsibility of the customer in every case, no exceptions.
• Adapters and spacers are custom built to customer specifications and are, therefore, not eligible for refunds in any case, no exceptions. We will not accept returned adapters or spacers under any circumstances. The process of getting these custom parts to you is extensive and is dependent on factors like availability of raw materials, our current workload (we manufacture tens of thousands of adapters and spacers every year), holidays and weekends, etc. Building adapters and spacers is a highly technical process which takes time to do accurately and correctly. Please expect that adapter orders could take up to 3 weeks to complete, although normally we can get them to you in 1 to 2 weeks.
• All Warranties on the products sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. MOTORSPORT TECH hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover from MOTORSPORT TECH any consequential damages for property, loss of time, profit or income, or any other incidental damages.
Aftermarket wheels are wider and will transfer more road vibration then OEM Wheels. Prior to sale of aftermarket wheels the buyer acknowledges that they have been notified and forewarned and this is therefore not a condition which qualifies for return of merchandise.